Comcast

www.comcast.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

It's all about the numbers!

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Great benefits, professionally run, excellent training. If you're really into sales you can do well financially, but this job is not for the faint of heart.

Cons

quota, quota, quota, and they show no mercy if you don't make it. There are a lot of changes right now that are terrific for Wall Street but not so much for the employees.

Tale more time to cultivate and groom good employees for other positionsWe don't want our hand held, but I'm pretty sure not a lot of us want to sell cable for the rest of our lives. That's my biggest criticism.

2527 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

long lasting

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

I worked at Comcast

Pros

excellent benefit package. Health, Dental, vision, 401k, discounted services. Flex time, holidays, vacation time. Fast paced, ever changing to keep up with all of the technical things.

Cons

Sometimes stressful & a bit overwhelming but if you have a good team to work with, it isn't so bad.

Great mentored learning experience

Former Employee - Software Engineering Intern in West Chester, PA
    Former Employee - Software Engineering Intern in West Chester, PA

I worked at Comcast

Pros

The atmosphere was casual and pleasant in my office, which was dominated by software engineers and QA folks. I had an excellent mentor, who provided helpful guidance on new projects, which I found to be very important towards promoting intern success. I was even allowed to work remotely for a while after I moved halfway across the U.S.

Cons

Comcast is huge - HR-related issues are much more bureaucratic than at a small company, such as changing system passwords, where you're often put on hold for the helpdesk for extended periods of time, lowering your productivity.

Keep up the good work! My manager was personable, had reasonable and realistic goals for my work, and was incredibly open to new ideas.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast