Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,671 reviews
www.corporate.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

It's all about the numbers!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Comcast

ProsGreat benefits, professionally run, excellent training. If you're really into sales you can do well financially, but this job is not for the faint of heart.

Consquota, quota, quota, and they show no mercy if you don't make it. There are a lot of changes right now that are terrific for Wall Street but not so much for the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTale more time to cultivate and groom good employees for other positionsWe don't want our hand held, but I'm pretty sure not a lot of us want to sell cable for the rest of our lives. That's my biggest criticism.

Great company to work for. I have nothing but positive experiences.

Direct Sales Representative, Winback (Current Employee)
Charlottesville, VA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: The company communicates with its employees,and management has been very… Cons: I think the sales side of the company is different from the customer care side. From the sales perspective, it is an ideal… Advice to Senior Management: Let the sales reps go out and sell. Don't try to micromanage using gps locating software. You have better sales results when you just let… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Really enjoyed my supervisor and coworkers, worked at my own pace much freedom.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Comcast

Pros: The benefits were awsome, the contributions by Comcast were good at first they took them down a little but Secretary… Cons: They were sometimes slow to react with problems. I adapt to changes well but there were always changes and I just rolled with them, changes… Advice to Senior Management: Get back to being like a small co, I know thats… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.