Comcast

www.comcast.com
  www.comcast.com
There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Good place to work if you want free cable tv

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at Comcast

Pros

The people are friendly and the work culture isn't too bad.

Cons

The pay scale sucks--they should pay more and give us an option on the free cable tv.

2327 Other Employee Reviews for Comcast (View Most Recent)

A turnstyle. Unrealistic quotas, unrealistic expectations and run by Human Resources

Former Employee - Account Executive in Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Southfield, MI

I worked at Comcast

Pros

very good cable TV Discounts. corporate name which can be a negative as well.

Cons

Human Resources and upper Corporate management have no idea what they are doing. over the last 2 years drastically increasing quotas increasing turnover rates so high very little expertise for there business cable and telecom reps. They are a cable company trying to do business telecom and don't have the experience and techncal no how to do it.

Try to keep good people that know what they are doing. Look at the whole picture of employees contribution and work history instead of making rash decisions that hurts the company in the long run

It's all about the numbers!

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Great benefits, professionally run, excellent training. If you're really into sales you can do well financially, but this job is not for the faint of heart.

Cons

quota, quota, quota, and they show no mercy if you don't make it. There are a lot of changes right now that are terrific for Wall Street but not so much for the employees.

Tale more time to cultivate and groom good employees for other positionsWe don't want our hand held, but I'm pretty sure not a lot of us want to sell cable for the rest of our lives. That's my biggest criticism.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast