There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Great company to work for. I have nothing but positive experiences.

Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative, Winback in Charlottesville, VA
Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative, Winback in Charlottesville, VA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

The company communicates with its employees,and management has been very supportive.

Cons

I think the sales side of the company is different from the customer care side. From the sales perspective, it is an ideal company to work for. Quotas are obtainable and compensation is unlimited. You have to work, but you can make A LOT of money.

Advice to Management

Let the sales reps go out and sell. Don't try to micromanage using gps locating software. You have better sales results when you just let reps go out and work. If they aren't making quota, cut them loose. I would rather have less of "the plan" and more automony to sell on my own schedule.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Really enjoyed my supervisor and coworkers, worked at my own pace much freedom.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Comcast

Pros

The benefits were awsome, the contributions by Comcast were good at first they took them down a little but Secretary week was awsome. I liked my work environment and my coworkers and I looked forward to going in to work.

Cons

They were sometimes slow to react with problems. I adapt to changes well but there were always changes and I just rolled with them, changes in work assignments and descriptions. I think you have to know someone to work and KEEP your position in this company. This company is getting too big and losing touch with its employees, and they treat the customer like dollars.

Advice to Management

Get back to being like a small co, I know thats hard for such a conglomerate, but give your customers a break sometimes.

Comcast is a fair, family-friendly company.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

The benefits packages are generous, the work is meaningful, and each employee is empowered to make decisions that improve customer relationships.

Cons

It's a large company and sometimes it can feel like you are one among many. But generally this isn't an issue within your workgroup.