Comcast
3.1 of 5 1,674 reviews
www.corporate.comcast.com Philadelphia, PA 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for. I have nothing but positive experiences.

Direct Sales Representative, Winback (Current Employee)
Charlottesville, VA

I have been working at Comcast

ProsThe company communicates with its employees,and management has been very supportive.

ConsI think the sales side of the company is different from the customer care side. From the sales perspective, it is an ideal company to work for. Quotas are obtainable and compensation is unlimited. You have to work, but you can make A LOT of money.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the sales reps go out and sell. Don't try to micromanage using gps locating software. You have better sales results when you just let reps go out and work. If they aren't making quota, cut them loose. I would rather have less of "the plan" and more automony to sell on my own schedule.

Really enjoyed my supervisor and coworkers, worked at my own pace much freedom.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Comcast

Pros: The benefits were awsome, the contributions by Comcast were good at first they took them down a little but Secretary… Cons: They were sometimes slow to react with problems. I adapt to changes well but there were always changes and I just rolled with them, changes… Advice to Senior Management: Get back to being like a small co, I know thats… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Terrible. I was accussed in week two of kissing up to the representatives from the corporat3e office. I am in sales.

Enterprise Account Executive (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros: salary and benefits particularly the long term health care Cons: There are no leaders at this Atlanta regional office only… Advice to Senior Management: Dont shun an employee's high work ethic, performance and enthusiasm. Telling your employee to lower their expectations and to "chill out" is unprofessional and just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Comcast.

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast CEO Brian L. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast employees.