There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

Great company to work for. I have nothing but positive experiences.

Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative, Winback in Charlottesville, VA
Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative, Winback in Charlottesville, VA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

The company communicates with its employees,and management has been very supportive.

Cons

I think the sales side of the company is different from the customer care side. From the sales perspective, it is an ideal company to work for. Quotas are obtainable and compensation is unlimited. You have to work, but you can make A LOT of money.

Let the sales reps go out and sell. Don't try to micromanage using gps locating software. You have better sales results when you just let reps go out and work. If they aren't making quota, cut them loose. I would rather have less of "the plan" and more automony to sell on my own schedule.

reviews filtered by

Terrible. I was accussed in week two of kissing up to the representatives from the corporat3e office. I am in sales.

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

salary and benefits particularly the long term health care

Cons

There are no leaders at this Atlanta regional office only bureaucrats and managers who are completely self absorbed and non-customer focused

Dont shun an employee's high work ethic, performance and enthusiasm. Telling your employee to lower their expectations and to "chill out" is unprofessional and just weak (especailly in a sales environment). Managers need to let their employees shine not cut them down because they (management) are insecure in their own labilities to truly lead and set a good example. Blatant retaliation for outshing and outperforming others should not be tolerated but it certainly was (and I was not boastful or rude I was humble and people were jealous of me). This Atlanta management team does not want superstars because their collective weak egos can't handle it. They want mediocre drones to work here who will not question anything or strive to make things better for the customers or it's workers (even in a new, start-up environment/Division of COMCAST) Stop bullying your employees in a passive-aggressive manner and letting the good ones get away. Comcast, you are only as great as the people who are your employee advocates who have chosen to sell your product and generate actual revenue on your behalf. There are many other companies that are far more worthy of my talents, performance, professionalism and ambition and I choose THEM.

Bad News

Current Employee - BAE in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - BAE in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Comcast

Pros

Entry level experience in sales.

Cons

Bad job. People are fired every other month. Low pay. Embarrassing to work there.

Wow.