Comcast Spotlight

www.comcastspotlight.com

Account Rep - Marketing

Former Employee - Account Manager - Marketing  in  West Palm Beach, FL
Former Employee - Account Manager - Marketing in West Palm Beach, FL

Pros

The company was fine...was there for just over a year until I decided to move. The location was the West Palm Beach location. My senior management was horrible, but the rest of the staff was great.

Cons

As I mentioned...my direct manager was a complete monster. Very shady and I never felt safe around her. Always felt like she was going to ditch me at the first sign of trouble and she tried to...luckly I moved when things were getting heated.

Other reviews for Comcast Spotlight

Bad Environment, No Advancement, Poor Treatment

Former Employee - Traffic Coordinator  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Traffic Coordinator in Nashville, TN

Pros

free cable, for a short time believed the company cared about you

Cons

Management is important, everyone else is not. Great performance means little, hard work means even less. Work hard and be treated poorly, especially in the Southern Division. The yearly review of the company by employees never produces any positive results - Traffic Managers do not listen to Traffic Employees, only collect their salary and go home, Traffic Managers also do not care about the opinion of sales or the client. The customer is the only person treated worse. Attempting to transfer after working for years gets blocked by management because they need a good employee, while treating that employee like their worst enemy. Entire groups of people laid off and fired because one manager thinks it is a good idea, even if it costs the company hundreds of thousands of dollars - opinion of managers is more important than making money or treating people with respect.

Listen to and believe in your employees - don't make things up to make yourself look good. Treat people with respect

Great company to work for.

Former Employee - Senior Manager  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Nashville, TN

Pros

Great benefits, advancement opportunities are abundant.

Cons

Lot's of consolidation so be prepared to relocated.

Be more upfront with your management staff when consolidating. You can keep your talent around longer.

There are newer employer reviews for Comcast Spotlight.

Worked for Comcast Spotlight? Contribute to the Community!