Comcast Spotlight
www.comcastspotlight.com Malvern, PA 50 to 149 Employees

Account Rep - Marketing

Account Manager - Marketing (Former Employee)
West Palm Beach, FL

ProsThe company was fine...was there for just over a year until I decided to move. The location was the West Palm Beach location. My senior management was horrible, but the rest of the staff was great.

ConsAs I mentioned...my direct manager was a complete monster. Very shady and I never felt safe around her. Always felt like she was going to ditch me at the first sign of trouble and she tried to...luckly I moved when things were getting heated.

Great company to work for.

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I worked at Comcast Spotlight full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great benefits, advancement opportunities are abundant. Cons: Lot's of consolidation so be prepared to relocated. Advice to Senior Management: Be more upfront with your management staff when consolidating. You… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Bad Environment, No Advancement, Poor Treatment

Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I worked at Comcast Spotlight full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: free cable, for a short time believed the company cared… Cons: Management is important, everyone else is not. Great performance means little, hard work means even less. Work hard and be treated poorly, especially in the… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to and believe in your employees - don't make… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Comcast Spotlight.

Worked for Comcast Spotlight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast Spotlight reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comcast Spotlight CEO Charlie Thurston. All reviews posted anonymously by Comcast Spotlight employees.