Comerica
www.comerica.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Conservative values keep this bank grounded but also make changes difficult

Vice President (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Comerica full-time for more than 3 years

ProsComerica is a great place to start a career and one of the only banks that has a credit training program. Many of the employees have been at the bank for many years and that is invaluable from a training and transfer of knowledge standpoint.

ConsThe conservative culture has kept this company in business, but it also limits growth. The conservative nature also limits the ability of young talent to be noticied due to the layers of management. This has driven away countless young ambitious individuals that get fed up with not having their voices heard or their talent overlooked.

Great place to work

Teller (Current Employee)
Commerce Township, MI

I have been working at Comerica full-time for less than a year

Pros: I work with a wonderful group people and the company… Cons: The banks are places where criminals like to try to… More

Great Opportunities in Information Technology

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Comerica full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Opportunities exist for project managers, agile developers, solution architects and security and firewall… Cons: Some of technologies are not keeping pace with industry. While the company has good IT strategy, many… Advice to Senior Management: Given the current strategies beginning to unfold, I believe management realizes the shortfalls and have adopted a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Comerica.

Worked for Comerica? Contribute to the Community!

Comerica – Why Work for Us?

​​Why Comerica Bank?​​ Extraordinary people. Exciting possibilities. Your success is what's next with Comerica. In the highly competitive world of financial services, there's one thing that sets a company apart-its… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comerica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comerica CEO Ralph W. Babb Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Comerica employees.