Comerica

www.comerica.com
  www.comerica.com
There are newer employer reviews for Comerica

Very good.

I have been working at Comerica full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

No weekends or late night.

Cons

Management was very, very, good.

226 Other Employee Reviews for Comerica (View Most Recent)

Great learning opportunity and many different options for advancement

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Comerica full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are many different departments and job functions offered in this company. Many employee's I've worked with have worked with the bank on average I'd say of at least 15 years... Lots of seniority within the company, which says a lot. Paid holidays and PTO are great benefits. Company matches your 401k, good benefits, and also able to purchase/sell PTO.

Cons

Behind on technology and services. Work place interior and exterior designs are very out dated at the Banking Centers. HR could be more involved with employees to help them advance and find the best career path within the company. Processes could be improved for better efficiency. At banking centers, high pressure to exceed unrealistic sales goals, while staff is being cut and not replenished. Customer service workers are underpaid, they are the face of the company and drive the company's revenue. Limited to the company's footprint states, MI, TX, CA, AZ, FL for job opportunities. Do not offer internships.

Big separation between upper management and the "worker bees". I've felt that many upper management employees do not have a strong idea of what lower ranked employees do every day. Makes you feel under appreciated. Advice: really take the time to talk to staff, understand processes, and learn the job functions around you.

Good first internship

I worked at Comerica

Pros

Very patient and caring managers

Cons

Lots of red tape, slow pace

There are newer employer reviews for Comerica