Comex Group
www.thecomexgroup.com México, D.F., Mexico 1000 to 5000 Employees

Challenging, but rewarding.

Denver, CO

I have been working at Comex Group

ProsComex is a company in transition from a collection of separate entities into a strong brand. If you like challenges and a chance to make an impact this is a great company.

ConsIf you can't let go of the past and accept change, this could be a tough company to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare the company vision with all employees to gain their investment in the future of the company. Every employee should know and understand our mission statement.

A company In need of leadership

Management (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Comex Group

Pros: It's hard work and if you like to be put… Cons: Our so called management writes on there twitter pages that they fly here and there, Eat at this great restaurant while venders shut us down… Advice to Senior Management: Inspire us, lead us don't make us feel like a number on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Comex Group does not understand corp culture and how to sales paint in the US.

Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Comex Group

Pros: I hate to say it but its better than not having a job. There are still devoted people (good… Cons: Too many VP's without paint knowledge nor a grasp on what it takes to sale paint. Sales VP's and AM's talk a good game… Advice to Senior Management: Make VP's, AM's, Business Dev Managers, etc. ALL responsible for sales numbers "personally" and stop blaming the Field… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Comex Group.

Worked for Comex Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comex Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comex Group CEO Marcos Achar Levy. All reviews posted anonymously by Comex Group employees.