I had a very positive experience with Comfort Keepers of Lansing, MI.

Former Employee - Home Health Aide  in  Lansing, MI
Former Employee - Home Health Aide in Lansing, MI

I worked at Comfort Keepers part-time for more than a year

Pros

They are very flexible about schedules, which is really nice if you are in school and need a job that you can work around school. They really respect the idea of education and its importance, and really try to work with you. The owners are extremely nice, easy to approach, and are always willing to help you out or give you tips or suggestions. They also send cards to their employees, and when I was sick in the hospital, they sent me flowers, which really made my day and really showed that they cared a lot about me.

Cons

Sometimes you have to work in not the best of neighborhoods, but I think you have to expect that with home care. The owners were very aware of the environment and if you ever felt that it wasn't safe, they'd understand and could move you somewhere else.

They are doing a wonderful job. Whenever somebody asks about a job starting in health care, I always recommend this company.

Other Reviews for Comfort Keepers

Overall very professional

Current Employee - Home Health Aide  in  Newark, DE
    Current Employee - Home Health Aide in Newark, DE

I have been working at Comfort Keepers

Pros

Professional and friendly office staff. Very flexible work hours. Great as a second job

Cons

Not enough stable hours to be a main job. No benefits.

Keep up the good work

Some are better than others.................................

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I worked at Comfort Keepers

Pros

Mission Statement and overall vision of the company are outstanding. Home office and Regional personnel are above average. On going training offered to the franchises.

Cons

Low pay and no real medical/health plans-supplemental only. Decent IRA plan. Employees were begging for a dental plan. Liberal PTO which was appreciated.
    Management over-worked and stressed.

N/A-A Franchise so independ. owned and operated. Some are much better than others!

There are newer employer reviews for Comfort Keepers.

Worked for Comfort Keepers? Contribute to the Community!