There are newer employer reviews for Comfort Keepers

Great Company to work for...

I have been working at Comfort Keepers part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They care for the client, but they care for the employee. Friendly staff. They cover flu shots and PPD testing, and are always available to staff and have an after hour answering staff.

Cons

They call me frequently to work additional hours and my schedule rarely allows me to fill in. This is usually with very little notice when another employee cannot make it.

Other Employee Reviews for Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers

Current Employee - Companion Care Aid
    Current Employee - Companion Care Aid

I have been working at Comfort Keepers part-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can accept or reject scheduling, so you can kind of create your own schedule

Cons

Bad Pay, no raise in 2 years, minimum wage pay for required continuing education meetings

Advice to Management

Reward your employees who do stick around, stick up for us

2. I love working for a company that has a purpose and leaves me feeling like I did something that made a difference.

Current Employee - Office Manager in Snyder, TX
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Snyder, TX

I have been working at Comfort Keepers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love the flexibility of schedules as a caregiver and the opportunity to advance within the company. I also love the interaction with clients and the community. In this particular office I enjoy the feeling of peace and that this is like a second family. I love the feeling I get when I know a client is taken care of and is getting the best care available to them.

Cons

Cons would be clients pass away, move, decline severely and circumstances change. There could be a change in schedule at a moments notice.

Advice to Management

I am part of the management team for this office and so for myself personally as management I am going to make a concious effort to show our caregivers more appreciation. Caregivers are the backbone of Comfort Keepers. Getting and KEEPING good caregivers is the best way to make the company grow. On the business part of it I will use the available resources to continue streamlining the management of the office and its functions.