CommScope

www.commscope.com
  www.commscope.com
There are newer employer reviews for CommScope

Great place to work, casual working environment

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Ashburn, VA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Ashburn, VA

I have been working at CommScope full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good benefits, relaxed working environment, new technologies

Cons

yearly rise is not good, although bonus provision is there, hardly get paid since it depends on performance of division which is so for not achieved

86 Other Employee Reviews for CommScope (View Most Recent)

Used to be a pretty good place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Catawba, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Catawba, NC

I have been working at CommScope full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Halfway decent pay and benefits. The benefits dwindle every year where we are paying more and getting less as far as insurance goes.

Cons

I will say that it wasn't always like this. I could only assume that as the company got bigger the employees mattered less and less. I really hate to break it to the corporate big wigs, but the employees are the ones who make money for the company while the execs are the ones who cost the company money. I and a lot of other people used to actually enjoy working at CommScope.

Management is fairly incompetent and to a degree unqualified, but then again cronyism is very much alive and well at this company.

First off try being positive to the employees for a change. You may not believe this, but telling them that they might be losing their jobs every chance you get does absolutely zero for morale. Most people I work with could care less about their jobs now because well why should they? Why care when you may not even have a job next month, or next year according to the constant negativity you shovel out to your own employees.

This company has a lot of employees who have stayed loyal to the company for decades which is a whole lot more than I can say about those in corporate. I think it's about time they started treating them with the respect they deserve instead of just a number that can be tossed out like the near thousand other people I have seen get laid off since I have been there.

security guard-watch inside and outside of bank

Current Employee - Armed Security Officer in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Armed Security Officer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at CommScope full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

i was armed for the first 5 years

Cons

employer was very bad in understanding all things.

There are newer employer reviews for CommScope