CommScope
www.commscope.com Hickory, NC 5000+ Employees

Great comany poised for growth even in a slow economy!!!

Production Supervisor (Current Employee)
Sparks, NV

ProsThey really do a great job of compensating employees. THey have great benefits and there is no waiting period of probation to start them except for vacation it takes one year to get two weeks of vacation.
   They always look to promote from within the company first. They also provide tuition reembersment for degree programs. All in all they a a very good company to work for and poised for growth from new aquisitions of other companies last year.

ConsIT is susceptable to the fluctuation of the housing market in the cable industry for media cable. Wireless cable is set to continue excellent growth. The shifts in some departments are twelve hour shift and supervisors of those shift work the same hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind ways to see that employees are motivated to take advantage of higher education benefits to improve their positions within Commscope.

CommScope is a good company, except for the IT department.

Manager, Collaboration Tools (IT) (Former Employee)
    Hickory, NC

I worked at CommScope

Pros: Cable marketplace is relatively stable and growing. Cons: CIO (Kap Kim) is a difficult person to work for. Bad temper and… Advice to Senior Management: Get a new CIO. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

CommScope is the best infrastructure solutions company on the planet.

Richardson, TX

I have been working at CommScope

Pros: CommScope is dedicated to serving customers. It is a big part of our culture. It feels good to work for a company that… Cons: We are very busy all of the time. Everyone that works here knows that a lot is expected of them.… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management is doing a fantastic job managing the business. Taking bold steps like buying SYSTIMAX and Andrew in recent years is an outward… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CommScope.

Worked for CommScope? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CommScope reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CommScope CEO Marvin (Eddie) S. Edwards, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by CommScope employees.