Commercial Carrier Corporation
www.driveccc.com Auburndale, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Starter Company

Truck Driver (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

ProsThe office folks are great. Most drivers are daycab drivers. I sleep in the truck maybe once a week. The customer base is mostly Florida. 99% of the time I operate in Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina. Mostly I am out and back at the terminal the same day. Breakdown is not a hassle. They want you rolling and will get someone out to you to get you back up and running.

ConsLow pay. No raises since 2008. No 401k matching since 2008. No fuel and safety bonuses since 2008. It is a starter company, but with very nice office folks. I haven't met a more supportive group.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey have been at it since the 1950s. This is the model they have chosen. They do not listen to advice from their drivers.

Doesnt care about senior drivers at all

Truck Driver (Former Employee)
    Auburndale, FL

I worked at Commercial Carrier Corporation

Pros: Home daily, off on sundays. Decent equipment. Cons: This company is a TRAINING company. They will give loads to a new guy over a 5+ year senior driver because they want the… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your senior drivers better, we bent over backwards for years and drove safely for your company, the least you can do is reward us… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

To many layers of management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Commercial Carrier Corporation

Pros: The majority of people below regional management are decent people Cons: Management only worries about making the sales numbers so they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Commercial Carrier Corporation.

Worked for Commercial Carrier Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Commercial Carrier Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Commercial Carrier Corporation CEO Tip Fowler. All reviews posted anonymously by Commercial Carrier Corporation employees.