Commercial Metals
www.cmc.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

True corporation

IT Curriculum Quality Analyst and SAP Trainer (Former Employee)
Irving, TX

ProsGreat benefits, regular hours, little to no supervision or direction on project or duties. Convenient location to most of DFW.

ConsNot competitive on salary, little to no compassion for employees needs, unfriendly work environment, Company seems to lack direction for the future.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a clear company directional plan for the corporate office, work in the field understand your employees needs, become more of the family oriented company that your reputation says you are. Previous employees will be happy to consult with the management to help you rebuild the company in a manner that will make current employees more satisfied with their jobs.

Honest work, honest pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Seguin, TX

I worked at Commercial Metals as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They pay well, willing to accept most applicants willing to work. You'll get paid well but… Cons: High chance your coworkers will be rude, obnoxious and not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company but watch out!!

Inside Sales (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Commercial Metals for more than a year

Pros: Fun and exciting work, always something to do. While being paid well to do the job, I was… Cons: BUT, in this business it is tough to work with people you don't feel have your personal or company best interest at heart. One… Advice to Senior Management: I recommend the company change the policy of allowing people to be terminated just because of their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Commercial Metals.

Worked for Commercial Metals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Commercial Metals reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Commercial Metals CEO Joe Alvarado. All reviews posted anonymously by Commercial Metals employees.