Commercial Metals

www.cmc.com

Good potential but beware

Claims Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsThe company was built on ingenuity and grew to be quite admired. There are several divisions that could give an individual opportunity to grow professionally.

ConsThe leadership is lacking. Technology is a somewhat backward. Although on the surface all seems to be great there are very negative undercurrents that create a difficult atmosphere to thrive in.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere have been many changes in personnel and benefits, hopefully steps are being taken to mend morale and build the company back to the successful and highly regarded entity it was in the early 2000's.

Good overall experience

Vice President Sales (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Commercial Metals full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Fair compensation, good working environment, open communications are just a few of the reasons CMC was a good company to… Cons: Earlier in the 2000's the company leadership was lacking but their ideas and direction were good.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This was the most disorganized place I ever worked

Welder (Former Employee) Springfield, OR

I worked at Commercial Metals full-time for less than a year

Pros: The check was good when you went to the bank Cons: The people on the floor only cared about them selves Advice to Senior Management: Get someone in there that knows how to run a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Commercial Metals.

Worked for Commercial Metals? Contribute to the Community!