Commercial Programming Systems

www.cpsinc.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Commercial Programming Systems

Old and worn out company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Commercial Programming Systems

Pros

Decent reputation in the marketplace.
Compensation can be good if you perform
Recruiting understands IT

Cons

Managment from the top down is old and treats people very poorly.
Not a new idea has come out of this group in twenty years, still doing busines the way they did it in 1990.
Senior management displayed very poor judgement concerning ethical issues with employees
Terrible employee development

Find some new blood

17 Other Employee Reviews for Commercial Programming Systems (View Most Recent)

I'd work for them in a heartbeat

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Commercial Programming Systems as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

I consider the people at CPS to be among the best informed and most professional people I have worked with. There are very few people who have called me with a job that I can say have done their homework on the position so well that any question I can ask will be answered with any BS or saying they will find out for me.

Cons

The only "con" is that there aren't more companies like CPS. Also, unfortunately, I wish they'd find more openings in Orange County that fit my background.

I'd like to see you expand and succeed. Perhaps there is a way to be more of an innovator in terms of training and paid time-off, where applicable.

One of the best IT staffing companies I have worked with

Former Contractor - IT Consultant in Culver City, CA
    Former Contractor - IT Consultant in Culver City, CA

I worked at Commercial Programming Systems as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I've known Donna Preston for years and it's rare to find people like her who genuinely care about their clients, customers, and consultants. The organization acts in the best interest of their client and consultant which is hard to find these days. The organization has been around for a very long time which means long standing relationships and a good network of clients and talent.

Cons

My only negative thing to say is that I wish I could've worked more with CPS on other endeavors.

Keep up the great work. Get more visibility on the social networking sites regarding contract and job opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for Commercial Programming Systems