There are newer employer reviews for Commercial Programming Systems

Old and worn out company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Decent reputation in the marketplace. Compensation can be good if you perform Recruiting understands IT

Cons

Managment from the top down is old and treats people very poorly. Not a new idea has come out of this group in twenty years, still doing busines the way they did it in 1990. Senior management displayed very poor judgement concerning ethical issues with employees Terrible employee development

Advice to Management

Find some new blood

Other Employee Reviews for Commercial Programming Systems

1. I'd work for them in a heartbeat

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Commercial Programming Systems as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I consider the people at CPS to be among the best informed and most professional people I have worked with. There are very few people who have called me with a job that I can say have done their homework on the position so well that any question I can ask will be answered with any BS or saying they will find out for me.

Cons

The only "con" is that there aren't more companies like CPS. Also, unfortunately, I wish they'd find more openings in Orange County that fit my background.

Advice to Management

I'd like to see you expand and succeed. Perhaps there is a way to be more of an innovator in terms of training and paid time-off, where applicable.

2. Very excellent company

Current Employee - USC Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - USC Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Commercial Programming Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They are well informed and hard working. They treated me very professionally and got to where I wanted to be today. Thank you.

Cons

There is nothing I can say that is a con against CPS. Like I said they are very professional and give excellent service.