Commission Junction
www.cj.com Santa Barbara, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Excellent leadership motivating team to build best in class marketing solution.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Commission Junction

ProsTeam-focused. Hands-on leadership. Incentives for performance. Ownership in company translated into each team member acting as a CEO, constantly aware of the goals and bottom line. A collaborative culture to build and be a part of something bigger and better.

ConsLong hours, but not necessarily a con. We were all working hard as if CJ was our own company. Tireless energy was abundant.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job. You empowered strong, driven, entrepreneurial minds to collaborate on building a better solution without jealousy and insecurity which can grow like a disease and disable entire arms of business development.

Management could use some turnover

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Westborough, MA

I worked at Commission Junction full-time

Pros: Relatively fun environment and friendly coworkers Fairly low stress You aren't… Cons: Ineffective at the director & sr director level on the east coast Incompetence by mid management who take credit for good results and point fingers for… Advice to Senior Management: Take a close look at who you've left in charge Work harder… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Could use a major overhaul...

Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Commission Junction full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The atmosphere and day-to-day is generally positive and they put on some fun events for the employees.… Cons: Lower and middle management can be very inexperienced and ineffectual, and it doesn't seem like upper management is aware of that or they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Commission Junction.

Worked for Commission Junction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Commission Junction reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Commission Junction CEO Kerri Pollard. All reviews posted anonymously by Commission Junction employees.