There are newer employer reviews for Commissionaires

wages wages wages.

Current Employee - Security Guard in Timmins, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Security Guard in Timmins, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Commissionaires

Pros

do your shift an go home

Cons

conditions of job site and salery

better pay and acknowledge I am here working. BETTER COMMUNICATION with management. We need management that cares and appreciates the hours we put in and acknowledge our hard work. A thank you would go a long way to making the employees happier.than they are now. Might stop them from thinking quit all the time.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Commissionaires (View Most Recent)

NOT FOR LONG TERM

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I worked at Commissionaires full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

CEO & COO are the best gentlemen to work for. Very understanding. You cannot ask for better head bosses. These 2 gentlemen have my respect 110%.

Cons

Some contract managers need to keep their comments to themselves. Not be your so-called friend one minute, and be your enemy the next.
    Some detachment commanders are to young. Some like giving guys s*$t, but not the girls.

You are getting more and more civilians than vets. You need to look at better compensations. EX: short term disability, & pension. This way you would have more long term staff. Like myself. The (one reason) why I left, is there is no pension. Otherwise I would still be there.

this company is the worst

Former Employee - Supervisor in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Former Employee - Supervisor in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at Commissionaires full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

? no pros,,,nothing good to say about this company

Cons

over sexed old men,,,,,disrespect women,,,,lairs,,,,,,,crooks,,,,,,,sexual harassment ,,,,,treat you like crap

start giving bonuses to people that deserve it NOT MANAGEMENT,,,,quit putting all the profits in managements pockets,,,,other employees used to get bonuses not no more,,,,,the corp office in calgary sucks need better management need better human resourses i reported sexual harassment and the hr guy ken said its pretty much my word against them,,,,,i also reported it to the assistant manager at the airport they fired him,,,,,,,never got further then him......they sweep things under the rug ,,,,,,treat minorities like crap not racist ya right ive heard it right from the horses mouth

There are newer employer reviews for Commissionaires