Commonwealth Bank of Australia
www.commbank.com.au Sydney, Australia

Great place to work

I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

ProsFlexible lifestyle,training and big bonuses.Very agile and ITIL focussesd which is good for your experieince and maiking you more attractive for future jobs.

ConsA heavy handed top down approach in management. Due to excessive processes there is lots od red tape which sometimes defeats the agile mindset promoted by the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advise I can offer management is to send line and team managers on behavioural and soft skill trainings.

They say they're all about Customer Service but sometimes they do not allow the best customer service.

Customer Service Representative (Teller) (Former Employee)
Adelaide (Australia)

I worked at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Pros: Great benefits with insurance, accounts and credit facilities. Very up… Cons: Not as much about customer service as they claim. Sales targets too high and expected to do too… Advice to Senior Management: Management could undergo some serious reviewing as when it comes to Branch Support, there… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Technology oriented bank

Software Developer (Current Employee)
Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Pros: Work with latest tech trends Cons: adopting to new strategies will be a challenge Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Worked for Commonwealth Bank of Australia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Commonwealth Bank of Australia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Commonwealth Bank of Australia CEO Ian Narev. All reviews posted anonymously by Commonwealth Bank of Australia employees.