Communispace
www.communispace.com Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Always challenged, at times over worked but enjoying the ride of being part of a growing organization

Boston, MA

ProsCommunispace is filled with smart, fun, passionate people. The leaders of the organization have a true willingness to change and improve the employee experience, most company's do not have the courage to make promises to employee's Communispace does. Communispace is growing globally, that is huge reason to work here, not all organizations are growing right now.

ConsWith the amount of work and pace of the work you always have to be on the top of your game, I mean every second. Being more tenured in my career I think it is great for leadership to make promises of improvement but honestly think some of the employees here need to take themselves off their golden pedastals, Communispace is a for profit business.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs others have said the ability to empower employees to say No every now and then would go a long way but I also think TOP leadership also has to say no to employees, you allow a little too much complaining, this is an exciting time to be part of Communispace.

Sr. leadership should not be involved in the small stuff, trust your employee's and allow them to make mistakes that is how we grow. We are not a start-up anymore mgt needs to recognize and accept this.

I am so impressed with this company - I don't see myself ever wanting to leave!

Boston, MA

I have been working at Communispace

Pros: I don't mind getting up and going to work anymore. Having come from a large global market research company, the culture at Communispace continues to… Cons: Some people have an overwhelming amount of work, but its doable and management is… Advice to Senior Management: None :) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Outstanding. Don't listen to the complainers.

Community Manager (Current Employee)
    Watertown, MA

I have been working at Communispace

Pros: I really resent the three reviews on here that essentially bash Communispace. All three people clearly worked in client service. But all clearly should NOT… Cons: Long hours (but that's just the nature of client service,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing, Diane, Gary, and Siobhan. You listen to employees, recognize strong employees, and actually take your culture committee seriously.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Communispace.

Worked for Communispace? Contribute to the Community!

Communispace – Why Work for Us?

Since the beginning, we’ve been focused on the success of our clients. We redefined customer engagement and insight—forever changing what it means to engage and intimately understand your customers. By partnering with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Communispace reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Communispace CEO Diane Hessan. All reviews posted anonymously by Communispace employees.