Communispace

www.communispace.com

An Amazing Place

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsI have been at Communispace for a while, and I am so proud of how far we have come. We are no longer a startup, but are now a full-fledged growth company -- and yet the values have not changed. Management cares about people almost to a fault, and the entire company is obsessed with clients. I must say that if I were a client, I would run to have Communispace as a supplier because everyone wants to make clients happy. The place is gorgeous and fun, and I am now a member of Communispace Prime, where there are over 100 employees who have been with the firm for more than 5 years.

ConsI think the main con is that everyone is really busy and you need to be a self-starter to succeed. If you don't know how to do something, or if you are unhappy with something, you have to be proactive. People don't have time to read your mind.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing, and stay transparent.

Awesome Place to work

Business Intelligence Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Communispace as an intern for less than a year

Pros: i can not think of one Cons: leader and worker bonding,open laid back culture Advice to Senior Management: keep it up More

Member Services Operations CORE Intern

Member Services Operations CORE Intern (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Communispace full-time for less than a year

Pros: fun environment, young crowd, friendly co-workers, flexible Cons: don't give you much notice if you are hired, not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Communispace.

Worked for Communispace? Contribute to the Community!