Community Action Partnership
www.communityactionpartnership.com Jamestown, ND 50 to 149 Employees

It's sad when the employees qualify for the services because of low pay.

Teacher-Head Start (Current Employee)
Jamestown, ND

ProsWe help low income people-I feel I make a difference in the lives of others. This agency offers a lot of helpful trainings and they are also very family oriented. Never a problem to take time off for personal use. They have a generous vacation policy, as well as holidays paid...even your birthday! They also pay for a single healthcare and dental plan. The healthcare is Medica and isn't the best. I recently resigned my position there because of the low pay and moved out of Jamestown.

ConsLow wages and also the fact that there is major middle management weakness with site supervisors. The communication between site supervisors and Head Start teachers is weak at best.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more. The wages are unbelievably low compared to other Head Start facilities.

Good Employer if you have want to work for a non-profit

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Community Action Partnership full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: CAP has good benefits. Holidays galore. Most managers are flexible and… Cons: Low pay. Spending time on projects that never go… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company to work for

I have been working at Community Action Partnership full-time

Pros: friendly family-like environment, great benefits and time off, ample training Cons: low pay rate, funding cuts lead to unsteady jobs Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Great things are coming our… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Community Action Partnership.

Worked for Community Action Partnership? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Community Action Partnership reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Community Action Partnership CEO Donald W. Mathis. All reviews posted anonymously by Community Action Partnership employees.