Community College of Baltimore County
www.ccbcmd.edu Baltimore, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Excellent

Program Assistant (Former Employee)
Owings Mills, MD

I worked at Community College of Baltimore County part-time for more than 5 years

ProsI enjoyed working at the Community College of Baltimore County. It was nice to be in a college environment, I took classes and was reimbursed and the people I worked with were great. I enjoyed helping students and professors.

ConsTheir was a hiring freeze and there were no raises for the five years I worked their. That was tough.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Owings Mills building is moving and that is a great thing. The Owings Mills campus building needs to be torn down or renovated.

Great in many ways, but there are downsides, too ...

Associate Professor (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Community College of Baltimore County full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great salary for the field, great benefits, flexible schedule (usually).… Cons: Afraid to evaluate teacher effectiveness but willing to mandate teaching methods. Many roads lead to Rome! That is, there… Advice to Senior Management: Faculty who run for the senate tend to be those who feel strongly about their own viewpoints: they may not represent their peers. Don't rubber-stamp… More

My twenty plus years at this institution have been very fulfilling.

Associate Dean (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Community College of Baltimore County

Pros: Good leadership. Open communication. Salaries and benefits. Cons: Too much red tape at times. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to comments by middle management more often. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Community College of Baltimore County.

Worked for Community College of Baltimore County? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Community College of Baltimore County reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Community College of Baltimore County employees.