Community College of Philadelphia
www.ccp.edu Philadelphia, PA

A former faculty member.

Assistant Professor (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Community College of Philadelphia

ProsSalaries were entrenched in a salary schedule. Movement vertically about the schedule was guaranteed by contract.

ConsPromotions were awarded in a capricious and arbitrary way, making horizontal movement about the schedule impossible, unless one curried favors with the administration.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeave! I know that you have had greater longevity than previous management, but it is only because you can't find jobs elsewhere. Leave now, for the good of the college!

CCP needs improvement

Teacher (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Community College of Philadelphia

Pros: great city, good diverse student body. Cons: students having harder time getting financial aid. p/t needs better… Advice to Senior Management: fight harder for grants to fund programs and be pro-active… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

People afraid to stand up to long time managers

I have been working at Community College of Philadelphia

Pros: Free health insurance Casual dress Opportunity to influence young people into making… Cons: Poor management Lack of respect for students Unfair treatment of friends of… Advice to Senior Management: Start looking at the way the employees are being treated by managers. If you receive complaints from people saying they were screamed at and degraded… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Community College of Philadelphia.

Worked for Community College of Philadelphia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Community College of Philadelphia reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Community College of Philadelphia employees.