Community First Credit Union
www.communityfirstfl.org Jacksonville, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Great Company

Member Service Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Community First Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe credit union is a great company. It is run by an executive team who really cares about the employees, the members, and the community. The benefits are very good and they provide the ability to advance. They are very big on taking care of the members, which is better than working for a company who treats people like dirt.

ConsThere are not any real cons, but if I had to come up with something it would be the lack of training for new Member Service Rep's (Bankers.) However, when I left the position they working on new training to improve that. Also, the pay might be a bit low compared to the big banks, but its totally worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Community First is a great place to work!

Teller (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Community First Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to work with excellent pay, benefits and Leaderhsip Team. Not sure where some of the other employees have had their head stuck… Cons: No cons compared to other organizations. Advice to Senior Management: Continue the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor leadership by senior management has to led the decline of Community First

I have been working at Community First Credit Union

Pros: Community First has some of the most dedicated employees who are dedicated to helping… Cons: A total lack of business knowledge and poor decisions by senior management has led to the decline of Community First. They have been losing… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the country club atmosphere between the volunteer board and senior management. This is serious business and you seem to have no idea on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Community First Credit Union.

Worked for Community First Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Community First Credit Union reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Community First Credit Union CEO John Hirabayashi. All reviews posted anonymously by Community First Credit Union employees.