Community First Credit Union
www.communityfirstfl.org Jacksonville, FL 150 to 499 Employees

C1 is a great place to work

Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Community First Credit Union full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGood pay, good co-workers, definitely a place you can find a career at, not just a job to get by. If you show your skills and abilities excel in certain areas, they do not hesitate to get you on the right path.

ConsNothing major, some members can be difficult but management provides the ability to dissolve problems and please even the most difficult members.

Would never recommend this "Best Place to Work"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Community First Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great hard-working loyal knowledgeable co-workers Cons: Mgmt is not really interested No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

Member Service Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Community First Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The credit union is a great company. It is run by an executive team who really cares about the employees, the members, and the community.… Cons: There are not any real cons, but if I had to come up with something it would be the lack of training for new Member… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Community First Credit Union.

Worked for Community First Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Community First Credit Union reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Community First Credit Union CEO John Hirabayashi. All reviews posted anonymously by Community First Credit Union employees.