Receptionist

I worked at Community Health Plan of Washington

Pros

The company has good benefits, transportation assistance and decent pay but not desireble

Cons

There is high staff turn-over and it is an extremely disorganized company

Eliminate the dysfunction across the board and work on retention of performing staff who need a better incentive program.

Other Reviews for Community Health Plan of Washington

It is ok, not great but ok

I have been working at Community Health Plan of Washington full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, good moral among customer service, ok pay(enough to allow you to live), Tuition benefit is very nice.

Cons

Managers are at a horrible disconnect with customer service, Customer service managers can be rude, current team lead is a bit of a joke, ridiculous rules while on the clock(For example in customer service, between down-time you are not allowed to read or you will get written up), Participating clinics are a a joke as well(i.e. seamar), claims system is good awful.

Allow your customer service representatives some leway when it comes to between calls. At least allow them to read a book. Have the customer service managers attend a HR mediation to know what they can do and can not do. Have provider relations put the clinics in place.

Former temp

I worked at Community Health Plan of Washington as a contractor

Pros

The company hires a lot of temporary workers, so other temps are very friendly. Good location. Seems like there are good benefits for the full-timers.

Cons

Horrible management. Extremely disorganized company. As a temp I was constantly asked to do things that I had no way of doing (through lack of information) or was not trained to do. I was extremely worried I was giving members the wrong information and often had no way of verifying that information. One supervisor in particular has been extremely rude without ever introducing herself. Terrible morale- employees are flat out rude to each other.

Supervisor etiquette lessons? Trial by fire does not work in health insurance, members are counting on us to give them accurate information.

There are newer employer reviews for Community Health Plan of Washington.

Worked for Community Health Plan of Washington? Contribute to the Community!