Community Health Systems

www.chs.net

Good for entry level/ experience building

Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsFantastic coworkers, very knowledgable & willing to help.

ConsCompletely unreasonable expectations from upper management. Focus is always on what was NOT done, with no acknowledgement of any accomplishments, do not expect any pats on the back for a job well done. Consistent 12-15 hr workdays are the norm. Upper management does not seem to fully comprehend the demands/ expectations that are so nonchalantly handed out as no additional compensation is available, and all work is still to be maintained within the mythical "40 hr work week".

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees do still have lives outside of their jobs. As much hard, exhausting, never ending work that is put in during the week, show more appreciation, be more understanding, and recognize your employees for what they are worth.

Good company

I have been working at Community Health Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Culture of service integrated into business Cons: C suite turnover every 2-3 yrs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Short lived Consultant Position

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Community Health Systems as a contractor

Pros: Traveled, high pay, learned new skills Cons: Travel, spent more than per diem, hired with a mass influx of people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Community Health Systems.

Worked for Community Health Systems? Contribute to the Community!