Community Health Systems
www.chs.net Franklin, TN 5000+ Employees

Overall a great place to work.

Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Nashville, TN

ProsOne of the best things about working at CHS is the job security. You do not have to worry about being laid off or if you are going to have a job from year to year.

ConsIt is very rare to get a significant raise at CHS no matter how hard you work or the projects you are involved.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive internal candidates more credit when attempting to advance career.

Worked for 5 years

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Community Health Systems

Pros: Fair compensation for the position Cons: Poor work life balance, high cost health care More

A fast paced environment, with little to no job recognition.

Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee)
    Bowling Green, KY

I have been working at Community Health Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Are given plenty of opportunities to work on your own… Cons: No chance for advancement, pay is not competitive with other… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to your employees. You have several in my department that are considered full time, are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Community Health Systems.

Worked for Community Health Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Community Health Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Community Health Systems CEO Wayne T. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Community Health Systems employees.