Community Rehab Associates

www.commrehab.org

Great company, wonderful people

Speech Therapist (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsCommunity Rehab is run for therapists, by therapists. I have had nothing but pleasant interactions with all supervisors and staff. Upon employment, they are welcoming and accomodating to individual needs. The upper management really works hard to ensure that you are placed in a setting that is the right "fit" for you. Clinical Fellowship supervision has been fantastic, and Deborah (my supervisor) is very helpful, observant, and attentive to the CF experience. Overall, it seems that everyone who works for this company is usually in a good mood - and that speaks volumes for the quality of the company itself!

ConsNo way around it - it is contract work. The work can be somewhat inconsistent, and if you are staffed in a school that suddenly fills the position with a permanent therapist, you could be out of work for a while until another placement is found for you. Be prepared for this scenario- otherwise, I have no complaints whatsoever about the company or the people who run it. I have worked for bad, money-hungry contract companies before, and this is definitely not one of them.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing - I love working for this company, and especially appreciate the friendly staff. Even though I have never met many of the behind-the-scenes administration, I feel like I know everyone via their emails. Personal visits from Deborah for CF observation hours were always a joy, and I really appreciated her insightful therapy tips.

Great company run by good people - I love my job.

SLP (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at Community Rehab Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros: CRA really does its best to match therapists with their interests and location requests. The staff has been nothing but friendly and helpful. The Clinical… Cons: Pay is per-hour, meaning you do not get paid on days you do not work. There is no sick time available and you do not… Advice to Senior Management: It would be nice to have occasional company events, where we can meet office staff and other employees. I know… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Community Rehab Associates.

Worked for Community Rehab Associates? Contribute to the Community!