Community Substance Abuse Centers
www.csacmethadone.com Chelsea, MA 150 to 499 Employees

A good entry level job

Clinician (Current Employee)
Chelsea, MA

I have been working at Community Substance Abuse Centers full-time for less than a year

ProsGood benefits, supportive supervisors, nice coworkers, I like the early hours also. The clients keep the work interesting, and many staff have been here for years. Paid trainings is a nice bonus.

ConsI don't have any major problems with the clinic currently, although I can understand the other reviewer's concern that there are limited opportunities for moving up within the company.

Avoid this place!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Community Substance Abuse Centers

Pros: Coworkers are nice. The Medical Director is a real… Cons: Management is ineffective and there is little leadership. Cleanliness is not a priority. There is no opportunity for advancement.. Respect for employees is not seen.… Advice to Senior Management: CSAC needs to treat employees with dignity and respect.. You need to look at the lack of a career ladder so that people can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not the best.

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee)
Portsmouth, NH

Pros: The pros are - nice people locally to work… Cons: Early hours. Weekends and holidays mandatory. No shift… Advice to Senior Management: N/A No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Community Substance Abuse Centers.

Worked for Community Substance Abuse Centers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Community Substance Abuse Centers reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Community Substance Abuse Centers employees.