CompHealth

www.comphealth.com

BeNot the best and not the worsttter

Assignment Coordinator (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsDecent benefits, decent work activities, team work environment. Overall it's decent and you aren't treated terribly. I do believe the company wants to retain employees and tries to keep things fun and interesting while making sure they are pumping work out of you too.

ConsAll administrative staff are like the step child that's forgotten about and the sales reps really get all the perks. Management is not transparent at all and there's always a sense of unease. You have to put a smile on your face and act as if everything is fine and dandy or you'll get talked to about having a bad attitude and not fitting in with the "culture". The pay is ridiculous! There's no rhyme or reason to how they decide on the pay for all of the administrative staff and admins cannot get salaried. There's absolutely no room for growth so expect to work the same job the whole time you're there. Sales reps can grow somewhat if they want to go into management.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to the assignment coordinators, credentialers, hosp privs, etc. because they play a VERY important roll in making sure jobs actually happen. You can put a sales rep on the phone to make a sell but if you don't have someone to make sure all the logistics happen you've lost a client and a doctor. Offer better pay, provide the same kinds of rewards with equal opportunity as you do sales reps, be a little more transparent and offer some serious opportunity for growth.

Poor Managers and Directors

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CompHealth full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The People, it was like a second family Cons: Management thinks they know what is best. They also… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome Place to Work

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CompHealth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you are looking for a job that will satisfy you in all areas CompHealth is your place. I have never worked somewhere that states… Cons: It is challenging work, so if you are looking for a place that you can do… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing a great job. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CompHealth.

Worked for CompHealth? Contribute to the Community!