There are newer employer reviews for CompHealth

BeNot the best and not the worsttter

Former Employee - Assignment Coordinator  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Assignment Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at CompHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent benefits, decent work activities, team work environment. Overall it's decent and you aren't treated terribly. I do believe the company wants to retain employees and tries to keep things fun and interesting while making sure they are pumping work out of you too.

Cons

All administrative staff are like the step child that's forgotten about and the sales reps really get all the perks. Management is not transparent at all and there's always a sense of unease. You have to put a smile on your face and act as if everything is fine and dandy or you'll get talked to about having a bad attitude and not fitting in with the "culture". The pay is ridiculous! There's no rhyme or reason to how they decide on the pay for all of the administrative staff and admins cannot get salaried. There's absolutely no room for growth so expect to work the same job the whole time you're there. Sales reps can grow somewhat if they want to go into management.

Pay more attention to the assignment coordinators, credentialers, hosp privs, etc. because they play a VERY important roll in making sure jobs actually happen. You can put a sales rep on the phone to make a sell but if you don't have someone to make sure all the logistics happen you've lost a client and a doctor. Offer better pay, provide the same kinds of rewards with equal opportunity as you do sales reps, be a little more transparent and offer some serious opportunity for growth.

38 Other Employee Reviews for CompHealth (View Most Recent)

I'm proud to have CompHealth and CHG Healthcare Services on my resume.

Former Employee - Senior Brand Manager  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at CompHealth full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked at CompHealth for 5 years before leaving to pursue another opportunity to more quickly advance along my career path. At CompHealth, I was impressed with the leadership of the organization, especially that of Melissa Byington, current president of the temporary physician staffing division and her VPs; individuals I worked with on almost a daily basis. EVERY organization has its share of drama or politics, but one thing I found at CompHealth that impressed me as unique in comparison to other companies I've worked for, is the stoic, consistent, and passionate focus by Melissa and her team on company goals and employee well being, a direct execution of the CEO's vision. Because of this and other pros such as the focus on personal and professional growth, CompHealth and CHG Healthcare Services are on my short list of companies that I would work for in Utah and would be proud to be employed by them again if my career path leads me back.

Cons

If you're not an "A" player, you probably won't like working here. This organization employs talented people with passion to succeed.

Keep being open to suggestions and candid feedback. Don't let the company's growth distract you from the foundational elements that make this a great company to work for.

Poor Managers and Directors

I worked at CompHealth full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The People, it was like a second family

Cons

Management thinks they know what is best. They also have a tendency to have "favorites"

There are newer employer reviews for CompHealth

Worked for CompHealth? Contribute to the Community!