There are newer employer reviews for CompHealth

They do not walk the talk

Current Employee - Client Consultant  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Client Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at CompHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

They try hard to make it a fun place to work by having different activities to encourage "team". If you are meeting your quotas and are one of the few they like and don't talk about behind your back - then yes. It is a nice place to work.

Cons

The managers are lazy and basically look at reports during the day and seem to have a care in the world.

Reinforce your message of Putting People First. Clearly there is a disconnect between Sr. management and the middle managers.

38 Other Employee Reviews for CompHealth (View Most Recent)

Middle management is out of touch with the work life balance company culture

Current Employee - Client Development/Client Recruiter  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Client Development/Client Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CompHealth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Casual Dress Code, pebble ice machines, vacation time, good co-workers until they get fired or leave because they fear being fired.

Cons

They preach work/life balance and putting people first. Upper management believes this but that's about where it ends. They want to keep up that appearance but they don't practice what they preach. Also I've known three people on my team in good standing who had the time available to take off but were told if they were to take a day of PTO it would show the team that they don't care about them and their goals and that they really shouldn't take that single day off even with plenty of advance notice. Half of the operations managers are decent to be around and half are a nightmare. Not worth the gamble and constant pressure. True turn over rate (most of it involuntary) is upwards of 65%.

The pressure put on us employees is unrealistic. If we are bringing in $1 mil a year yet we are being constantly threatened about being put on a plan for not hitting targets, it's ridiculous. I'm not even close to making six figures yet year in and year out I've made the company around 1mil GM. No respect, no loyalty, constant pressure which is why we drop like flies.

management is lacking

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at CompHealth full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

It was close to home.
    I stayed 10+ years
    no dress code

Cons

Lazy manager and micro manging President of the division.
    Back stabbing manager and some co-workers and that was encouraged.

It starts at the top set the example the happy hours are not enough to keep seasoned employees.
    Playing games does not make up for Directors who bully and intimidate the staff.
    Directors who read magazines and talk about getting plastic surgery.

There are newer employer reviews for CompHealth

Worked for CompHealth? Contribute to the Community!