Compass Group
www.compass-group.com Chertsey, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Supervisor (Casual Contract) great opportunities if you know the right people

Hospitality Supervisor (Former Employee)
Cardiff, Wales (UK)

I worked at Compass Group part-time for more than 5 years

ProsFantastic venues, all over the UK. Really flexible - you can pick your own shifts if you're on a casual contract.

ConsNot a huge amount of investment in training (probably due to the casual nature of my contact). Opportunities are great if you get in with the right people - but that can be difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome middle management were very destructive to the overall team - their people management skills were severely lacking and they often had a bad attitude.

Extreamly Unprofessional

CSA (Current Employee)
Cheam, England (UK)

I have been working at Compass Group part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The location is great... Thats thr only plus point.... Cons: The company is very unprofessional!! The managers dont respect the staff. The team leader dosnn't know how to use a till and some staff too!… Advice to Senior Management: Plase see whats happening in the stores and listen to the problems of saff and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Worked for compass group

Cleaning Associate (Former Employee)
Galway (Ireland)

I worked at Compass Group as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The pay was higher than expected. Lunch break was shorter than expected. It was… Cons: Lunch break was shorter than expected. It was tasty though. The… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Compass Group.

Worked for Compass Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Compass Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Compass Group CEO Sir Roy A. Gardner. All reviews posted anonymously by Compass Group employees.