There are newer employer reviews for Compass Group

Great Place

Current Employee - Accounting Assistant  in  Christiansburg, VA
Current Employee - Accounting Assistant in Christiansburg, VA

I have been working at Compass Group

Pros

Friendly environment, growth possibilies, and one of the best place to work in this area. Company really cares about it's employees.

Cons

hard to move up the ladder. Location ooportunities are not very big. And limited positions within the certain location. Not very wide job selection

Nothing really. The all do a good job in my eyes. And at the end of the day it is hard to please everyone.

109 Other Employee Reviews for Compass Group (View Most Recent)

this is a good company to progress and learn

Current Employee - Food Service Director  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Food Service Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Compass Group

Pros

good health package
    fair
    good organization and explanation about marketing and ideas to develop in our unit

Cons

a lot of paperwork need to be send out
    it will be good to have someone to go to units and check paperwork and daily work to make sure it's correct that we are all doing the same thing because when you take over you don't have a real training

come more to units

Look for career opportunities beyond Canteen Vending

Former Employee - Customer Service Manager  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at Compass Group

Pros

If you would just like a Monday thru Friday job. The guys who work on the vending trucks have a lot of independence but they must follow their route.

Cons

Very poor work atmosphere. It was managment vs. labor all the time. Distrust throughout the branch. As a customer service manager coming from outside a union environment it was very hard to encourage the route drivers that the company really had their best interest in mind. I constantly heard that management didn't care so they were not going to care. As I checked the work of the route drivers I saw this was true of most of them. They filled vending machines not following guidelines and often just skipped machines altogether.

Try to improve relations with labor so that the union can be voted out.

There are newer employer reviews for Compass Group

Worked for Compass Group? Contribute to the Community!