Compass Health

www.compassh.org

Poor Pay, Poor Benefits

Clinician II (Current Employee) Everett, WA

ProsCompass Health offers a good starting point for young therapists right out of graduate school. Opportunity to gain lots of experience working with a diverse population of primarily medicaid clientele.

ConsCompass Health offers very low wages for Master's level employees ($16 hour). Productivity expectations are high, and the clientele is very challenging. Benefits are poor, and the cost of adding dependents or a spouse to insurance plan is outrageous. Many employees that I work with cannot afford to add their family to the insurance plan, so their children are also on medicaid, just like the clients we serve. I just received my annual pay raise of 37 cents, and I'm not joking.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompass Health is a non-profit organization, I get that, however, there is no effort to focus on employee retention. The turnover at Compass Health is very high for a reason. Licensed, Master's level employees make less than the average receptionist with a high school diploma.

Worked there for over a year

I have been working at Compass Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Helping a community in great need. Cons: Administration often talks poorly about patients and other staff and gets away with it. Key people seem to allow bullying… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management, please sxhool yourselves on how to properly take care… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very poor culture starting at the top.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Luis Obispo, CA

I have been working at Compass Health

Pros: Not many. Good benefits if they'll give them to you. Stable industry. Healthcare… Cons: Culture is lacking in integrity and morals. Upper management misrepresent company… Advice to Senior Management: Talk is cheap. Don't pretend to have high morals and values. Improve… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Compass Health.

Worked for Compass Health? Contribute to the Community!