Compass Lexecon

www.compasslexecon.com

Interesting work, insane hours

Consultant (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsVery interesting economic work. I was very proud in the quality of work that we provided clients.

Brilliant people at all levels that take their work seriously and are good to have on the team.

Good compensation.

Nice offices downtown.

ConsExtremely long hours. No, I do not mean an average of 60 hours/week. 60 hour weeks are the minimum norm. Expect 80 hour+ weeks now and then and expect to pull some all nighters. Say goodbye to your friends and family and sleep.

The experience is great if you can handle it. Most come here to work for a few years before going to graduate school and the job definitely helps you get in to a top notch MBA or Law school.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost employees expect demanding work and hours in economic consulting but come on...hire a few extra people so that your otherwise nice and smart employees do not turn into sniping, mean overworked zombies. Letting consultants drink on the company's dime once a month does not compensate for this.

Great analytical work, very friendly atmosphere.

Analyst (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at Compass Lexecon full-time

Pros: Great variety with industries, projects. Exposure is fantastic because you are always… Cons: Small company atmosphere can sometimes get in the way of simple… Advice to Senior Management: Establish processes as the firm grows (which it is doing… More

Great proffesional experience

Vice-President (Current Employee) Madrid (Spain)

I have been working at Compass Lexecon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Best proffesionals in consulting bussines Cons: Corp. administration and is terrible and lacks experience. Advice to Senior Management: Improve admin management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Compass Lexecon.

Worked for Compass Lexecon? Contribute to the Community!