Compete, Inc

www.compete.com

Interesting work, smart colleagues, mediocre management

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsThe data, the data, the data... the access to fascinating behavioral to analyze makes this place one of the most interesting to work at. Colleagues work hard and by in large know how to have a good time.

ConsHigh burnout rate, most managers are mediocre at best primarily because they are young or currently at their peter point. Our C-level executives are smart and most are well intentioned but many lack the proper communication skills to ensure they have proper buy in from the lower rungs. A lot of the current internal initiatives feel reactionary to the high turn-over rate and I get the feeling that our owning company's tight purse strings has a lot to do with recent fall out.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on accountability from the top down, better communication, growing employee's skills from within, and managing out poor performers.

Can't Complain

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Compete, Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros: Really smart people Nice work/life balance Great location, nice (and new) office space Commuter Reimbursement Fun… Cons: Somewhere between a start-up and a mid sized company. Advice to Senior Management: Keep the lines of communication open. More company meetings--… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The grass is not greener

I have been working at Compete, Inc

Pros: Great boss/leadership Happy Hours Collaboration Energy with teams I work with Personally a fantastic… Cons: Lack of Resources sometimes/growing company with startup like resources Leadership sometimes… Advice to Senior Management: More feedback on company growth, openness about future of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Compete, Inc.

Worked for Compete, Inc? Contribute to the Community!