Compex

www.compexlegal.com
  www.compexlegal.com
There are newer employer reviews for Compex

The place will suck your soul away before you realize what is happening to you

I worked at Compex

Pros

If you need a paycheck while you are looking for something else...it's a job

Cons

No training...you either learn it yourself or you don't learn it. Managment doesn't care who you are or how well you work. It's just all about the money. Poor performance is treated as well as excellent performance. There is no accountablility.

Listen to and care about your good employees...if it wasn't for them you wouldn't be in business!!

6 Other Employee Reviews for Compex (View Most Recent)

If You Want A Good Sales Executive Position, Look Elsewhere!

Former Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL

I worked at Compex full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Expense allowance to spend on clients; reimbursed travel within territory

Cons

Sales Manager warned me she was tough, but she didn't say she was mean! She worked the sales team to the bone, had unrealistic expectations, and treated us like children(mico-managed). Very demeaning and unappreciative of hard work because we couldn't meet her expectations, which seemed to change by the day. My co-worker would get panic attacks every night but was afraid to speak up because she thought she'd be fired. When I brought the problem to upper management, they didn't seem to care; in fact, they admitted that she didn't like to manage people but they had no one else qualified! I was also told there was a lot of potential for my territory when they obviously had done no research before they came to that conclusion. I was sold a bill of goods.

Don't hire sales professionals for a new territory without a plan. Flying by the seat of your pants doesn't work, and it's not fair to those you hire.

Dead End Job

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

I worked at Compex (less than an year)

Pros

Nice coworkers, okay as stepping stone or temporary job.

Cons

Very limited growth and learning opportunities; unclear instructions and guidance.

There are newer employer reviews for Compex