Complete Staffing Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Complete Staffing Solutions

Build You Up

Former Employee - Customer Service in Worcester, MA
Former Employee - Customer Service in Worcester, MA

I worked at Complete Staffing Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Kind, respectful, insightful placement agents who will work with you to build you up. I went in with zero professional environment experience and they showed me the way. If something didn't work out, they didn't give up, they just tried me at something different.

Cons

Sometimes you'd get cut from an assignment on a day's notice.

Keep doing what you're doing.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Complete Staffing Solutions (View Most Recent)

Nice people, small company environment that's growing, but stuck in the 1990s

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I worked at Complete Staffing Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Not a sweatshot like other big recruiting firms- upper management does not yell or really pressure employees
    Decent hours, formally 8-5:30- they don't push working till 7 or 8 as some sweatshot staffing firms do
    Very high commission split

Cons

Technology stuck in the early '90s- unbelievably, there's still no company databse for either candidates or clients- completely unheard of
    Old school cold call and leave enthusiastic voicemail style of business development- nothing modern
    Very transactional- they don't really build client relationships, so they're constantly calling for new business
    Low income potential as a result of all these- their top biller makes half or less of what a top biller would at a national firm, and everyone below him makes much less

Try investing in a candidate database- they were first commercially available in the late 90s- the technology you're using now is the equivalent of a typewriter
    Build better relationships with your clients, so there's not a list of 200 companies that 'sure, we did a deal with them once, lost track after that'
    Better training for new recruiters

Discussed and lied to

I have been working at Complete Staffing Solutions

Pros

I can not think of any pros for this company they should not get away with lying to people. This is just not wright

Cons

I first got a call for a job sounded wonderful they were very nice said they would get you so much $ an hour then send you your job start info email with less$ then they quoted you. You call to complain and they say they never quoted you that. If I didn't need the job I would have told them to blank off. They real you in and lie just to place you. BEWARE Just an FYI make sure you have a paper trail for everything that is said.

Hire real people not liars

There are newer employer reviews for Complete Staffing Solutions