Comprehensive Health Services
www.chsmedical.com Melbourne, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Contract work.

Physician Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Comprehensive Health Services full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat pay and benefits. Just went to a 90/30 rotation. That is 90 days in Iraq and 30 days paid leave

ConsStart up contract with a lot of growing pains. Management and logistics is improving by just noticeable increments. Living conditions vary considerably from site to site but are tolerable. With a military background one should cope easily. Patient management is only dicey in that you are working with less and expected to do your best. You may have delayed extraction of patients due to many factors and that can be stressful.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the boots on the ground. Start logistic strike teams to inventory and standardize each site through sytematic visits that identify shortages, deficits and actually accomplish set goals. Minimize managment Boondoggles that demoralize others by their wastefulness.

Great group of people, but no room for professional growth at Comprehensive Health Services except for a small few.

Client Services Administrator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Comprehensive Health Services

Pros: Flexibility in work schedule, telecommuting opportunity, business casual dress, great teamwork… Cons: Because this company provide Health Services operations to many different clients, their employees work at client sites and there is a great disconnect with the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Most effective in commercial environment supporting employee health organizations.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Comprehensive Health Services

Pros: Good opportunities for those in medical related fields if you… Cons: Be willing to work 10+ hours a day, and 50-60… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Comprehensive Health Services.

Worked for Comprehensive Health Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comprehensive Health Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comprehensive Health Services CEO Mel Hall. All reviews posted anonymously by Comprehensive Health Services employees.