Comprehensive Pharmacy Services
www.cpspharm.com Memphis, TN 500 to 999 Employees

Pharmacy Technician

Lead Pharmacy Tech/Pharmacy Purchasing Agent (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services

ProsComprehensive Pharmacy Services offers great benefits and appreciates their employees. CPS values employee input and there is huge room for growth. They have a multitude of scolarship and employee programs.

ConsCopmrehensive Pharmacy services requires you use your accumulated paid time off for holidays. Although I will say that this is included in an increased accrual rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services is always willing to listen eagerly to emplyees with ideas and genuinely cares about their employees as people.

Great people to work with!

I have been working at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services

Pros: Great company that is always looking for ways to improve and listens to employees. It's hard in pharmacy to always find a… Cons: Most employees are contracted at different hospitals and contract renewal concerns are always present in that situation. You don't have any say… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall disappointing

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
Colton, CA

I have been working at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services

Pros: Flexible with schedule demands for time off, or school related activities (depending on who makes your schedule) Able to call off with out severe consequences. Many… Cons: Many employees slack off, and disappear from their work station for up to a whole hour at a time (not including lunch break). No management to… Advice to Senior Management: You should have at least one lead tech to micro-manage both outpatient and inpatient pharmacies, on a 24-hour basis; to assist with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Comprehensive Pharmacy Services.

Worked for Comprehensive Pharmacy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comprehensive Pharmacy Services reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Comprehensive Pharmacy Services employees.