CompuCom

www.compucom.com
  www.compucom.com
There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom

It offers lots of opportunities.

I have been working at CompuCom

Pros

They offer to pay for all your training, push you to the next level on your career. Management is approachable.

Cons

The company's perspective is excellent, but in reality they do not follow through what they promise you, it was disappointing.

539 Other Employee Reviews for CompuCom (View Most Recent)

Enjoy the people and work, Compensation is terrible.

I have been working at CompuCom

Pros

Ability for training, certifications and education re-imbursement. Close to home and business is growing. Will allow employees to telecomute several days a week if needed/wanted provided job doesn't require you to be hands on.

Cons

Compensation, terrible increases when trying to advance within the company, tends to buils employee dissatisfaction and no loyalty. Good talent, but not willing to compensate to keep them. Several techs have left the company to increase their salary.

Make it worth someone to want to advance and stay with the company. Change compensation structure/mentality for employees willing/wanting to stay with CompuCom

Decent entry level technical job

Current Employee - Technical Lead
    Current Employee - Technical Lead

I have been working at CompuCom

Pros

I was able to be promoted to do different types of technical work and it lead me to create a career path for me in IT. If you worked hard and showed talent you could be promoted to do different work.

Cons

On the flipside, if you sucked at your job and you did not have the technical skills for the position, you wouldn't get fired. They would simply move you around until you could do a position without anyone complaining. They did not do a good job screening for positions. The cost of Benefits was extremely high for a family and hard to see that much take out of your paycheck to pay for crappy insurance plans.

Provide better healthcare coverage at a more reasonable price for families. $1,000 a month taken out of your paycheck with a pay cut jsut to have family medical is ludacris. I would accept $500 a month as a more reasonable cost for families benefits.

There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom