CompuCom

www.compucom.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom

I wouldn't recommend working here

Former Employee - Technical Support Analyst in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Technical Support Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at CompuCom

Pros

Hard to get fired. Customer service week.

Cons

No recognition for any good work.

Recognize good employees. Actually pay competitively with the market. Make an effort to give raises. I received only 1 raise in 3 years due to "raise freeze".

579 Other Employee Reviews for CompuCom (View Most Recent)

No opportunity for advancement

Current Employee - Senior Program Manager At Msft in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Program Manager At Msft in Redmond, WA

I have been working at CompuCom

Pros

Great way to get a foot in the door and pick up experience as a contractor or vendor at MSFT. They have a good reputation with MSFT managers.

Cons

No opportunity for meaningful pay increase even if you outperform and take on more opportunity. You have to leave your contract and take another to even Keep up with inflation. Pay is lower than other vendor companies. Compucom takes a bigger cut than other companies so they pay less. They will do NOTHING for you between contracts, but will block you from going to another vendor firm.

Dead end!

Current Employee - Networking Specialist in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Networking Specialist in Boston, MA

I have been working at CompuCom

Pros

Flexible with time off, direct supervisor great but they have nothing in their hands.

Cons

Senior management does not care one bit about anything. Company has lost several major account since 2007 and its only going down. Within 1 year there have been 3 major re-organizations. The last 2 years we have lost (not replaced) 4-5 managers, 2 directors, and a VP. Most of these people had been with the company for over 20 years. They lay off over 20 people at once and do not tell the rest of the group in another location for months.

The boss of the boss of my boss needs to go. He is taking us down. You keep loosing good people because of the hours/shifts you create, salary is def not where it is supposed to be. It takes over 6 months for a promotion to go thru. And stop changing plans and going backwards every 4 months.

There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom