CompuCom

There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom

Great work, great people

Current Employee - Training Specialist in Anchorage, AK
Current Employee - Training Specialist in Anchorage, AK

I have been working at CompuCom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome support, great work! There is also a good chunk of really fun travel to be had.

Cons

Pay is low for the work, as well as the industry. The company has not offered a raise in over 3 years to its employees...but hey, at least we have jobs right?

Quit worrying about the bottom line and take care of your employees!

522 Other Employee Reviews for CompuCom (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Expand Your Career with Opportunities to Succeed!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at CompuCom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

CompuCom gives you autonomy to do your best without much mico-management. There is great support from management to help any and all individuals succeed if they want to succeed. My managers are very approachable and real, which I really appreciate.

Cons

I can't think of any cons to working at CompuCom other than the occasional co-worker who doesn't give their full potential, but what company doesn't have at least one? CompuCom treats their employees well and offers flexibility and support.

My advice would be to continue to allow flexibility and autonomy to the employees who continue to meet or exceed expectations/goals. The incentive plans are definitely a nice plus and give extra motivation to want to work hard.

Nice Benefits, Decent Career Growth...HORRIBLE Pay & Recognition

Former Employee - Systems Support Analyst in Auburn Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Systems Support Analyst in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at CompuCom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

CompuCom gave me an opportunity, that of which I am thankful for. They have very good medical/dental benefits and they put me through thousands of dollars worth of training that I am grateful for. But it really stops there.

Cons

Despite the training and making me a valuable asset to the company and IT Professional overall, I felt like I didn't know where I stood with them and if I was doing a good job. Not much feedback, my CompuCom Manager was missing from the client site more often that not and when he was in the office and addressing problems, it was in an Army-like way and offered solutions that didn't mesh well with the problem at hand. Maybe it was because he was gone too much.

In my almost 3 years with the company I only received a .54 raise totaling $18.54/hr. This is/was unacceptable especially after the kind of training that I was put through. How does a company hire a hard-working person, empower/train them with over 14K worth of training and fail to give a decent raise or regular recognition? I just don't get it. Needless to say, I took matters into my own hands and improved my situation myself.

Pay your people in whom you've put time, energy and money into.

There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom