There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom

Great Place to Expand Your Career with Opportunities to Succeed!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at CompuCom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

CompuCom gives you autonomy to do your best without much mico-management. There is great support from management to help any and all individuals succeed if they want to succeed. My managers are very approachable and real, which I really appreciate.

Cons

I can't think of any cons to working at CompuCom other than the occasional co-worker who doesn't give their full potential, but what company doesn't have at least one? CompuCom treats their employees well and offers flexibility and support.

My advice would be to continue to allow flexibility and autonomy to the employees who continue to meet or exceed expectations/goals. The incentive plans are definitely a nice plus and give extra motivation to want to work hard.

502 Other Employee Reviews for CompuCom (View Most Recent)

Be careful regarding promises being made.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at CompuCom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The on boarding process went smoothly. The HR department in charge of setting you up with the company and making sure you aware of company benefits were good.

Cons

Onsite management team - at least in Milwaukee - has absolute company approval to treat employees as they wish. I heard more than once - "Legally I do not have to do that". It is a company to consider working for, only if you have no other alternative..

Do not rely solely on feedback from managers regarding what is going at vendor sites. Send people, preferably those who understand what confidentiality means, to sites; talk AND LISTEN to employees who are in the trenches doing the work.

CompuCom Love it or Leave it......

Current Employee - Field Support Analyst in El Paso, TX
    Current Employee - Field Support Analyst in El Paso, TX

I have been working at CompuCom full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Bought Getronics which was an excellent place to work. You work out in the field & no-body bothers you if you do your job... It's like running your Own Company......

Cons

Way too much paper work.......but that goes for working with your Own Company.

Pay us what we are worth.......We are the backbone of this Company........ We Make CompuCom what CompuCom is out here in the field.....

There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom