CompuCom

www.compucom.com

Great Place to Expand Your Career with Opportunities to Succeed!

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsCompuCom gives you autonomy to do your best without much mico-management. There is great support from management to help any and all individuals succeed if they want to succeed. My managers are very approachable and real, which I really appreciate.

ConsI can't think of any cons to working at CompuCom other than the occasional co-worker who doesn't give their full potential, but what company doesn't have at least one? CompuCom treats their employees well and offers flexibility and support.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice would be to continue to allow flexibility and autonomy to the employees who continue to meet or exceed expectations/goals. The incentive plans are definitely a nice plus and give extra motivation to want to work hard.

Be careful regarding promises being made.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I worked at CompuCom full-time for more than a year

Pros: The on boarding process went smoothly. The HR department in charge of setting… Cons: Onsite management team - at least in Milwaukee - has absolute company approval to treat employees as they wish. I heard more than once… Advice to Senior Management: Do not rely solely on feedback from managers regarding what is going at vendor sites. Send people, preferably those… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

CompuCom Love it or Leave it......

Field Support Analyst (Current Employee) El Paso, TX

I have been working at CompuCom full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Bought Getronics which was an excellent place to work. You work out in the field… Cons: Way too much paper work.......but that goes for working with… Advice to Senior Management: Pay us what we are worth.......We are the backbone of this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CompuCom.

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!