CompuCom

www.compucom.com

Give your best and we'll treat you like the rest.

Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsAbove average pay for outsourced help desk work. The benefits and company perks are on par with what is common in the technical support field. Within your own team, you're typically treated like family.

ConsStats are placed far above customer service. Teams are highly territorial. Upper management is big on oppressive intimidation. Work/life balance is non-existent. Hard work and effort are rarely rewarded.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management should not be proclaiming that they are better at technical support than their subordinates. Intimidation and harassment should not be commonplace.

Got rid of all quality emplyees to get cheap, low paid contractors, no loyalty, customer service will suffer

Tech Support Analyst (Former Employee) Miami, FL

I worked at CompuCom full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: it is a job. You can do a lot… Cons: 25+ years and they wanted me to take a pay cut after 3 years of no raises, then a 20 cent one.… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your loyal employees better, they are your greatest asset No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice Benefits, Decent Career Growth...HORRIBLE Pay & Recognition

Systems Support Analyst (Former Employee) Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at CompuCom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: CompuCom gave me an opportunity, that of which I am thankful for. They have very good medical/dental benefits and… Cons: Despite the training and making me a valuable asset to the company and IT Professional overall, I felt like I didn't know where I stood… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your people in whom you've put time, energy and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CompuCom.

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!