CompuCom

www.compucom.com

Local People Great, Company Has NEVER Heard Of Cost Of Living Increases.

What and Get Fired? No Thanks (Current Employee) Nowhere, OK

ProsI love my local team, I love my local manager. I love the company I'm assigned as a conractor.

ConsYou would think that after the 7, 8, 9 and 10 years with a company not given a single raise you would at least think they would have the courtesy to give a cost of living increase. This company and most other companies have such an upper hand over employees now. What comes around, goes around and I sure hope they recognize when Karma comes knocking on the “screw you door”.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to recognize Karma because she can be ugly at times when you treat people with no respect of their abilities to provide for their familes because the price of goods and services keep going up and not getting any help with any cost of living increases.

CompuCom

Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) Redmond, WA

I worked at CompuCom full-time for more than a year

Pros: CompuCom will tend to not expect much from you in terms of meeting with your handler regularly or undergoing evaluations. This was great… Cons: CompuCom tends to take a higher percentage of a position's bill rate that other vendor companies. While I preferred the… Advice to Senior Management: More transparency on bill rate ratios similar to other vendor companies. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Technical Support Analst

I have been working at CompuCom full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Can't think of any at the present moment Cons: No advancement opportunities unless you would like to relocate. More
There are newer reviews on CompuCom.

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!