There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom

Good Job

Current Employee - Field Services Tech  in  Greenville, SC
Current Employee - Field Services Tech in Greenville, SC

I have been working at CompuCom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Stable hours
Potential for overtime
Training
Advancement opportunities

Cons

Pay cut (2012)
Very hard to advance

Provide assistance to those that want to advance. Increase pay since CompuCom currently pays at or below the low end for most technicians.

472 Other Employee Reviews for CompuCom (View Most Recent)

Compucom—A Great Experience.

Current Employee - Recruiting Analyst  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Recruiting Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at CompuCom full-time for more than a year

Pros

I recently finished my Master’s degree from Tennessee Tech University. All of my life was spent in the south, specifically, the south eastern region of the United States. Tennessee was home, but life ventured down to the retirement villages of Florida, then northwest from Florida, to the taste of Georgia’s soft shell pecans. Life also hailed from the coastal region of North Carolina’s Elizabeth City, to Charleston South Carolina’s Gullah people. Lastly, in the summer, I still wore jeans in the Mississippi Delta where Mosquitos bit’ free.
                    I desired and yearned for a new environment outside of my commonplace. I soon found myself packing up my little Mazda truck to drive across the beautiful country that we now call America, arriving in the great state of Washington. I wish I could tell you more about this beautiful journey, but the best has yet to be said.
                    Upon arrival, I needed to find employment, and after researching the area I noticed that my goals and previous skills aligned with Compucom’s business. I met the leadership in Washington and learned that they honestly had a Win-Win view about business and life’s scenes, so I asked to join them in their pursuit of excellence. I feel as though I was welcomed with open arms. Though my service with Compucom has been only a year, I feel as though I continue to embrace merriment in a creative, energetic, solution oriented environment.
                     In the view of “We Know IT,” Compucom provides services in End-User Computing, Cloud, Mobility, Hardware and Software, and IT Workforce Solutions. We are a “One Stop Shop” for Information Technology! I am proud to be a part this great company and look forward to continuing professional and personal development.

Cons

As of current, my mind is free from negative constraints.

Continue to be great problem solvers. (To be or not to be)

Bad company..

Current Employee - Network Analyst  in  Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Network Analyst in Greenville, SC

I have been working at CompuCom full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

certifications if given time or approved. Pay is ok. PTO and benefits

Cons

Incompetent managers. Hiring practices from outside instead of within. No raises or respect for years of service. Hr mess ups with tax, pto, and pay. One person responsibilities, no breaks due to incompetents of schedules. They care only about money and meeting corporate goals instead of the endusers. Much more....

Best grow up and learn real skills of management else compucom will continue to lose contracts to competition. Also always pair up employees and listen. Monthly meetings are good not bad.

There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!