There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom

Compucom—A Great Experience.

Current Employee - Recruiting Analyst in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Recruiting Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at CompuCom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I recently finished my Master’s degree from Tennessee Tech University. All of my life was spent in the south, specifically, the south eastern region of the United States. Tennessee was home, but life ventured down to the retirement villages of Florida, then northwest from Florida, to the taste of Georgia’s soft shell pecans. Life also hailed from the coastal region of North Carolina’s Elizabeth City, to Charleston South Carolina’s Gullah people. Lastly, in the summer, I still wore jeans in the Mississippi Delta where Mosquitos bit’ free.
                I desired and yearned for a new environment outside of my commonplace. I soon found myself packing up my little Mazda truck to drive across the beautiful country that we now call America, arriving in the great state of Washington. I wish I could tell you more about this beautiful journey, but the best has yet to be said.
                Upon arrival, I needed to find employment, and after researching the area I noticed that my goals and previous skills aligned with Compucom’s business. I met the leadership in Washington and learned that they honestly had a Win-Win view about business and life’s scenes, so I asked to join them in their pursuit of excellence. I feel as though I was welcomed with open arms. Though my service with Compucom has been only a year, I feel as though I continue to embrace merriment in a creative, energetic, solution oriented environment.
                 In the view of “We Know IT,” Compucom provides services in End-User Computing, Cloud, Mobility, Hardware and Software, and IT Workforce Solutions. We are a “One Stop Shop” for Information Technology! I am proud to be a part this great company and look forward to continuing professional and personal development.

Cons

As of current, my mind is free from negative constraints.

Continue to be great problem solvers. (To be or not to be)

503 Other Employee Reviews for CompuCom (View Most Recent)

A Fun and Rewarding Environment to work

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at CompuCom full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is a great place to work for those who have a passion about working in Recruiting and Information Technology. Compucom works with some of the biggest technology companies in the world. This is great for people who are actively looking for work because these companies always have openings because of growth and they pay their contractors very well. The culture of Compucom is one that is fun, rewarding, and challenging. You have a team lead and a great group of colleagues who will help you along the way. When you begin training, you are paired up with veterans who will show you the tips and tricks of what makes them successful. There are very little meetings you need to attend weekly so you have a good amount of time to spend on the phone networking and connecting with candidates. Compucom gives you all of the tools to be successful as a Recruiter. They even have an HR team and Resource Management team so you are the front line and don't have to work a full desk. The team atmosphere is great as people really enjoy what they do and they celebrate successes. No one is intimidating in the office as open dialogue is encouraged.

If you are looking for work in IT, odds are there is a position that matches what you are looking for. The companies are respected clients and contractors are eligible for benefits from day one if they choose so and can get a free Orca card in the Seattle area which is pretty cool.

If you like a good work atmosphere, a good challenge, good food, good people and good clients to put people to work at, then Compucom is a good choice.

I can honestly go home at the end of the day and say I made a difference and that is what matters most.

Cons

Like any company, there can be office drama sometimes. Tune yourself out of it and you will be fine.

Thanks for listening and always having an open door policy. It helps people feel better about what they do.

Technical Support Analyst

Former Employee - Technical Support Analyst in Winchester, VA
    Former Employee - Technical Support Analyst in Winchester, VA

I worked at CompuCom full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for! Great pay, insurance, and management. Always told myself even if I won the lottery I'd still come to work everyday!

Cons

There was no cons that I could see.

Keep up the great work!