CompuCom

www.compucom.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom

Moving the right direction...

Current Employee - Sales/Marketing in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Sales/Marketing in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at CompuCom full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Strong Management Team in Canada. Truly care about success of their employees. Value work - life balance and give people the freedom to grow.

Cons

Under resourced. Need to attract strong individual performers to grow the business.

Stay focused. Making good decisions is starting to pay off

580 Other Employee Reviews for CompuCom (View Most Recent)

Dissatisfied with all aspects of company

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at CompuCom full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Besides negotiating a great wage, what I can see from the company so far there are no Pros.

Cons

There is no communication in the company. When I was hired I had to consistently call to see if I was to get an offer or not. Should have walked away at that point.

Current position, the manager does not like their job and staff do not respect them either. Management is out of the loop of what really happens, has no idea what really goes on.

When in state of crisis there is no communication unless you track it down yourself.

Get a communication specialist in the organization to get you setup so you know how to properly LISTEN and supply relevant information to your associates. Or any information for that matter.

I loved being part of the CompuCom team

Former Employee - Bilingual Tech Support Analyst in Mexico City (Mexico)
    Former Employee - Bilingual Tech Support Analyst in Mexico City (Mexico)

I worked at CompuCom full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You get to immerse yourself in the IT world with constant learning, constant practice and freedom to design your own career.

Cons

Overall it's a great place to work at.

There are analysts in CompuCom Mexico that are 100% committed to the Company's goals in delivering excellence in service and ROI, but there's clearly a lack of enthusiasm to capitalize on this, isn't the company missing a big opportunity here? Think of all the experienced Analysts leaving for a better salary offered by the competition. And think of all that technical knowledge available that is being disregarded. Are analysts themselves having a lack of motivation? Lack of career insight? Why not use the training department? I believe in CompuCom

There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom